Directions to MFJC
The Morris Family Justice Center is located in downtown Morristown and is easily accessible by car, bus or train. The Center is located on the 4th Floor of the Administration and Records Building at 10 Court Street, Morristown, NJ 07962.
The Administration and Records Building is a secure building. Upon entering the building, all visitors are required to go through a security check that includes metal detection. If you have safety concerns about getting to the Morris Family Justice Center, please call ahead and speak with a counselor.
Map of Administration Building/Courthouse Area and Parking
- Take Exit 35, which is for Route 124 (old 24 West) in Morristown.
- Follow signs for Madison Avenue West; this becomes South Street in downtown Morristown.
- South Street ends at The Green (a small park) at which all traffic must turn right onto South Park Place.
- From South Park Place go three-quarter of the way around the Green by turning left onto East Park Place and then turning left again onto North Park Place.
- From North Park Place, turn right onto Washington Street.
- Make first left turn onto Schuyler Place (one-way street). Turn right onto Ann Street. Make first right turn onto Court Street (one-way street). The building will be on your right.
From western Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties, take I-80 East. From Essex, Passaic and Bergen Counties, take I-80 West. Follow signs for I-287 South. Proceed as from I-287.
The Ann-Bank Garage entrances are on Schuyler and Bank Street.
The Dalton Garage entrance is on Cattano Avenue (off of Washington Street).
Metered street parking is available throughout the immediate area.
BY BUS OR TRAIN
Take the NJ Transit bus to Headquarters Hyatt Hotel on Speedwell Avenue. Across from the main entrance of the hotel, walk up Cattano Avenue and then cross over Washington Avenue to 10 Court Street.
Take the NJ Transit Morris and Essex rail line to Morristown Train Station. Follow Morris Street to the park (The Green), walk half-way around and turn right onto Washington Street. Then, turn left onto Court Street.
For information on transit and schedules, visit
NJ Transit Bus (http://morriscountynj.gov/transportation/bus/)
NJ Transit Rail http://morriscountynj.gov/transportation/rail/